Our Daycare is here to give you peace of mind while you are at work, knowing that your child is safe and loved.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack
- Huggies diapers
- Kirkland wipes
- Iron Fortified Similac Formula
- Baby Food – various brands at our discretion
- Individual cribs and separate rooms for all infants (under 2 yrs) to accommodate their unique napping schedules
- Individual changing pads for each child or infant
- Individual nap mats for children over 2 yrs
Note: Children with allergies or dietary restrictions must bring their own food.
If you prefer other brands than those provided by our daycare for you child, you may bring them.
The program uses a monthly theme-based curriculum. Parents will receive a daily report on their child’s activities so interaction and conversations at home can take place to reinforce what we have learned.
What You Can Expect for Your Infant:
- Our infant scholars stay with us throughout the day (except naps of course)
- They participate at times in age-appropriate activities and projects
- They stay with us even when we take the older children outside to play
- They take naps as needed and according to their needs in their own private room
What You can Expect for Your Toddler:
- Our toddler scholars are present at Circle Time and encouraged but not required to participate or sit still
- Age-appropriate crafts are often provided for them under close supervision
- They eat with the older children and play with the older children
- They take their naps (or have a quiet time) from 2:00-4:00 p.m. on nap mats in the main daycare room
What You can Expect for Your Preschooler:
- Preschool Program 8:00 a.m. -1200 p.m.
- Quiet time or nap 2:00-4:00
- Participation with smaller children and infants throughout the day