We encourage all our scholars to be kindergarten-ready by age five. We will teach them…
- To write their name
- To recite and recognize the letters of the alphabet
- To count and recognize numbers up to 20
- To know months of the year and days of the week
- To know their shapes and colors
- To have developed Fine Motor Skills: puzzles, manipulatives, write/color, use scissors, etc.
- To have developed Gross Motor Skills: skip, gallop, stand and hop on one foot, etc.
- and we will have a completed DRDP — Desired Results Developmental Profile for each child upon graduation
Monthly Theme-Based Curriculum